28 June 2009

A Great "Find A Way!" Testimonial!

I finished your book today. WOW…

Not only am I impressed with your book, I feel a whole new sense of “empowerment.” Your book has helped me to open my eyes and to think about my life and how I can improve upon it. It has forced me to reach waaaaaay into the back of my mind and “dust off” the knowledge and tools that were already in place but were not being utilized to my advantage.

Your book is extremely motivational, encouraging, full of great stories and offers wonderful sources to broaden ones knowledge. My copy is now full of “Post-It” markers as well as marked up with “neon yellow” highlights in areas that most inspired me.

I truly encourage everyone out there who is reading this post to purchase and read this book.

It’s a “must read” and you owe it to yourself. Find A Way To Make A Way.... Read More

Great job Reed … keep sharing your wonderful gift!!!

D. Jackson
St. Paul, MN.

No comments: