02 June 2011

HRJR Comes BACK to Harlem (and I'm NOT alone!!)

Hey Friends ...

I can't tell you how excited I am about this upcoming signing as I return to the Hue-Man Bookstore! This will be my third appearance there and like the saying goes, "Three times is the charm!" With each appearance I have strived to make it better than the previous one and this one is no different!

I have a few speakers lined up who are making serious and positive differences in not only their own lives, but also with those around them in their communities as well.




Cathleen Williams (left) is one of the most inspiring women I know. She's like a big sister to me, and I am honored that she will be hosting this event!


Keishorne Scott  (below) is a young brother who started and runs TWO non-profit youth empowerment organizations.











Rossmery Gomez (right) is a sister who has such a refreshing and positive outlook on life that you cannot help but feel "OUTSTANDING" in her presence!










Tazz Daddy (below) ... Well Tazz is in a class of his own (LOL)! Mess around with him and before you know it, in between the laughs - you done learned something!














Me ... I'm bringing FIRE. I'm not just talking about my book "FIND A WAY TO MAKE A WAY!" I plan on sharing some ideas with you that I hope will encourage you to take control of your lives!

I hope to see you Saturday AT ONE O'CLOCK!!



Hue-Man Bookstore
2319 Frederick Douglas Blvd.
New York, NY. 10027

No comments: