22 September 2010

BACK BY SPECIAL REQUEST ... Like Cotton ... HRJR Comes to Harlem ... AGAIN!!

Friends,

By now, many of you know I've written a Self-Help/Motivational book called "FIND A WAY TO MAKE A WAY! You're Either Part of the Problem or You're Part of the Solution!"

I went from self-published & released in `07 to signed to a publishing deal in `08. In `09, the book was re-released as a 2nd edition that, in addition to being available in print, also became available as a 5CD audiobook and i-Tunes download.

Two weeks ago I was in Barnes &Noble.

Two weeks from now I will be returning to the Hue-Man Bookstore in Harlem, NYC.

Check the promo:

Many of you have already bought a copy of my book. I know this, and I appreciate it. If you've read it, I KNOW you got something positive out of it, and if you got something positive out of it, those you truly care about can get something positive out of it as well. SO ... How long is your Christmas gift list? What kind of budget are you working with? Naturally, you're going to have to get something flossy for your husband, wife, boyfriend or girlfriend - but after taking care of him or her, you can take care of your Top-5 by giving them a personally autographed copy of the book and not even break the bank!

I was only at Hue-Man - for the first time just this past April, and they asked me to come back! I must be doing something right! I talked about the book for about 15-20 minutes and commenced to signing. When I was done speaking, the manager said, "We need you to come back and do a seminar!" As busy a year as it's been with various speaking engagements, there was NO WAY I could turn down a return invitation! If you're not aware of the significance of the Hue-Man Bookstore, it’s not just that Hue-Man Bookstore in Harlem is the largest African-American-owned bookstore in the New York area - it’s one of the largest in the nation.

This is NOT a hobby or passing "look at what I did" kind of thing. This is NOT a game! I'm going in HARD!! I've got a lot riding on this event and I would greatly appreciate it if those of you who can make it come through and show some support.

DATE: Saturday - Oct. 9th


TIME: 12pm


PLACE: Hue-Man Bookstore & Cafe' - 2319 Frederick Douglas Blvd; NY, NY. 10027

If you can make it hit me up with a private e-mail (findaway@live.com) and let me know. There's NO guestlist and NO COVER. All I ask is that you come through & get yourself an autographed copy of my book. Bring a friend or two as well! The more the merrier! I want to pack the place to the point where we damn near shut them DOWN!!

Thanks in advance!
H.S. Reed, Jr.
"Investor in the Human Spirit"

No comments: