29 December 2009

FIND A WAY TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

From time to time I create mottos for myself just to give myself that extra push I need to overcome my obstacles. My "personal motto" for 2009 was "Aggressive R.A.C.'N. ('racing')," which stands for Aggresive "Responsibility Accountability Commitment & Networking."

Being aggressive in all of these areas brought me great rewards this year. I was able to overcome serious financial issues - including paying off my car note a year early, expand my businesses, make a lot of great friends & connections, fly across the country "first class" for the first time ever in my life, and be broadcasted on everything from local cable to YouTube to worldwide exposure on Jamie Foxx's Foxxhole Radio on Sirius/XM Satellite radio station.

In light of all I have achieved this year, I have come up with what will be my "personal motto" for 2010: "G.R.I.N.D." which stands for "Generating Real Income - Not Debt."

By now, many of you know I have written a motivational book entitled "FIND A WAY TO MAKE A WAY!" If you bought your copy between Spetember `07 & April of this year (the "black" cover), you should hold onto it and take care of it, as those are the copies that I self-published and are now out of print.

Last year, I signed a publishing deal and hit 2009 hard with my book being re-released as a 2nd edition - available as a 5 CD audiobook as well as in print! Additionally, I have produced my first of what will be many motivational CDs. This dynamic 48 minute audio CD is called "MAKE IT HAPPEN! 10 Keys Towards Success!"

In a nutshell, I am a student of success. All I do is attend seminars, read books, and listen to CDs & tapes containing different strategies to succeed. I use what works, discard what doesn't, then share what I have learned and done so that others may do the same.

Going into 2010, I am pleased to inform you that my books & CDs are now available on E-Bay ("Buy It Now" - NO AUCTIONS). All copies bought via the links below are autographed & shipped by me personally. All you have to do is go to http://www.ebay.com, copy & paste the corresponding item number for the product you want in the search box:

"FIND A WAY!" (Print Copy):
Item # 270506870275
271 pages
$19.99 + tax & shipping


"FIND A WAY!" (Audiobook):
Item # 270507608080
5 Audio CDs
$27.99 + tax & shipping




"MAKE IT HAPPEN"
(Motiv. CD):
Item # 270506872301
1 Audio CD
$15.00 + tax & shipping









"HRJR Power Pack" (w/ $5.00 "combo" discount)
Item # 270507611674
Print copy of book w/ audio CD
$29.99 + tax & shipping

"HRJR (AUDIO) Power Pack" (w/ $5.00 "combo" discount)
Item # 270507621223
Audiobook & Motiv. CD
$37.99 + tax & shipping


The time to act on achieving your goals and dreams is ALWAYS NOW!
I
look forward to your support!

God Bless, Happy New Year & Remember ... FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE!

No comments: