06 October 2009

HRJR Grinding on the West Coast!

This has been an amazing trip! I say this because it never ceases to amaze me how many things can be accomplished not just by believing in yourself, but by also putting in the work necessary to actually accomplish those things. In the beginning of the year I set a goal to aggressively improve my life & my business. I made up the acronym RAC'N (racing), which stands for Responsibility, Accountability, Commitment, & Networking. By increasing each of these attributes into my life I have been blessed to meet a whole lot of great people. Many have helped me, and I have been able to help many of them.

Earlier this year, through networking I came to know a young woman who is the epitome of a person "on the grind." Her name is Claudia Jordan, and she is a model, TV & radio personality. Over the course of the past several months, I have been a frequent & welcomed caller on her radio show. When I informed her that I was a motivational speaker and an author, she asked for a copy of my book and invited me out to Los Angeles to be a guest on her show.


I came out to L.A. on Sunday, and did that show last night:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/66549416bf212ac7/#


Below are some special words from me to you!

No comments: