24 January 2009

Find a Way Into "FIND A WAY TO MAKE A WAY!"

Hey Friends,

Many of you (if not ALL of you by now) know that my book ("FIND A WAY TO MAKE A WAY! You're Either Part of the Problem or You're Part of the Solution!") is being re-released by a publishing house this summer and will be on the shelves of the major book retailers - WaldenBooks, Borders, and Barnes & Noble to name a few.

Right now the book is in the re-editing stage. This means I get a second chance at tightening up some typos that slipped through the cracks with the frist release, but more importantly, I can make a few additions.

One that comes to mind is that I would like to include a Testimonial page. This page will consist of feedback from those of you who have read the book and really got something good out of it. In other words, YOUR SUBMISSION COULD POSSIBLY BE IN MY BOOK WHEN IT'S RE-RELEASED!

If you haven't read the book, you can still get a copy (it WILL be a collector's item once I'm sitting on Oprah's couch), or you can wait until the re-release.

For those of you willing to submit a testimonial, all you have to do is give me three or four sentences - or just one if you're shy. I will only use your first initial, last name & occupation (if you provide it).

I still have a LITTLE BIT of time before the editing process is completed, so the sooner you get your submission to me, the more likely a chance you have for it being included in the book.

HERE's SOME INCENTIVE:
If I use your submission & it's included in the book, once it's out you can get your AUTOGRAPHED copy at a 50% discount!
(Again ... you have to have already read the book!)

Please send your submission via e-mail to:
HRJR-Motivator@hotmail.com

Thanks!
HR

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well i read the blog all the time ... does that count Fl. =)