09 January 2009

Another "Find A Way!" Testimonial

I am still ever so humbled when
I get feedback like the kind shared below.
A lot of people say that if they ever had the opportunity to change at least ONE person's life, then they have succeeded. By that standard, I am already a success a couple of hundred times over ...
and to think ...
I'M JUST GETTING STARTED!



Fellowman Reed,


I have to admit when I bought your book it was on the strength of the Shield (of our fraternity). I knew if you put out it would be thorough. Just because of the way you are and the way you carry yourself. Again, I have to admit I have never been much of a reader. I have bought several books over the years and may start a couple but never got to the point of finishing them.

This year I decided to try to get through at least one. That was Monday past. Ultimately, I decided that your book would be a good place to start. On Monday when I started I got through roughly 63 pages. So I then figured if I read 63 pages a day I should finish your book in 3.8 days. This evening at around 9pm I can say I finished your book and was truly inspired.

I read more and realized I am my biggest "BubbleBuster." I want to fininish at least 5 books this year at the very least. I think I will tackle "Rich Dad Poor Dad" next. Your words have inspired me to do better working on me so I can better those around me.



Fellowman G. Stewart
Groove Phi Groove
Social Fellowship Inc.®



No comments: