02 October 2008

HRJR & TNT Pt.3 - LIVE Tele-Seminar TODAY @ 3pm EST!

Hey There Friends!

TODAY at 3pm (Eastern Standard Time), I will be conducting a tele-seminar based on my book "Find a Way to Make a Way: You're Either Part of the Problem or You're Part of the Solution!" for an organization called "Teaching New Thinking.""

Teaching New Thinking" is a leadership group within the AT&T corporation. Earlier this year, one of my brothers, Fl. Antuane Brown dropped my name to them and they asked me if I would be interested in doing a tele-seminar. Hell, I'm still a baby (or Neo) in the public speaking game, so I was like "SURE!" After my seminar in August, they asked me to come back in September. After last month's seminar ... well like the old show biz saying goes, "Always leave them waniting more!" They told me that was just what their people wanted ... MORE. So I'm going back for a THIRD performance - BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!

If you're not doing anything at that time, it costs nothing to dial up and sit in.

There are a lot of things that I know I crack jokes about, but when it comes to self-improvement and encouraging people to step up and take control of their lives ... that just is not a laughing matter!

For more info just follow (or copy & paste) this link:

http://www.teachingnewthinking.com/whats_new

Take Care ... Hope to HEAR you there,


H.S. Reed, Jr.

No comments: