17 May 2009

PRE-ORDER TODAY & SAVE!!

Hello Friends!!

Well ... the time is drawing near. Find A Way to Make A Way! is just a few short weeks away from finding its way onto the shelves of the major retailers like Barnes & Noble, Borders, Waldenbooks & Amazon.com. I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am & how wild a ride this is! What I can tell you is that I want to share this journey with you, so that YOU TOO can see that achieving your dreams of success is possible!

When I self-published & released the 1st edition of Find A Way to Make A Way! it was more like an experiment; more like "let's see if I can actually do it" ... and I did!! Between September of `07 and throughout last year; on my own, just out of my trunk & at speaking engagements I sold 200 copies. I made my money back from my initial investment & had "a little change" in my pocket left over!

Last year I was picked up by Tate Publishing. I later learned that they receive over one thousand submissions from aspiring authors EVERY MONTH, and out of that 1000 they only accept 30 manuscripts. That's just 3% , and Find A Way to Make A Way! was amongst that top 3%!

Now the book has a new look, and more content! I have the power of a publishing house's marketing department behind me to help push this book to the top, but it's not ALL about making money. The most important goal here is getting across my message of motivation, inspiration, self-determination & success! As long as I'm doing that, the other rewards will come soon enough.

With that said, I want to offer YOU an opportunity to PRE-ORDER an autographed copy of Find A Way to Make A Way! and save yourself some money in the process!

My starting goal is to sell 100 copies during it's first month of release, and that's where YOU come in!

I'm going to hook you up with a great discount:


Shelf price: $19.99:
1st 25 Pre-Orders: 50% OFF! ($13.20)
2nd 25 Pre-Orders: 40% OFF! ($15.30)
3rd 25 Pre-Orders: 35% OFF! ($16.40)
4th 25 Pre-Orders: 25% OFF! ($18.50)
(Above prices include sales tax + s/h)


Reach out to me via e-mail: FINDAWAY@live.com to place your order. In order to take advantage of the maximum savings, Pre-Order your copy RIGHT NOW!!! ... The sooner you order the more you save!!

Remember ... FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE!

No comments: