22 August 2008

The "New Face" of the HRJR Blog ...

Hello Friends,

I have been blogging for a couple of years now, however, for the past several months I have been toying with the idea of creating a new blog. The reason being is that I believe that there are things I have to say that everyone should hear (or read), and there I things I want to say that not everyone can handle.

I am by no means a believer in political correctness. I do not believe in candy-coating things so that it makes other people feel all warm & fuzzy just because they don't want to be made to face ugly truths and realities.

However, I am also a businessman; and although personal feelings do tend to play a part in how people conduct their business, people should not allow their personal feelings to be the cause of why others don't want to do business with them.

Yesterday, I conducted a seminar for a leadership organization that is affiliated with AT&T. I concluded the tele/web-seminar with a very powerful affirmation that people wanted to write down, but did not have the time to. So, I gave them the web address to my blog. I gave my blog address to close to 100 people in one shot. I learned that many of those people listening in on that seminar have the ability to really help my speaking career rise to higher heights ... but might not be very much inclined to do so if exposed to some of my personal beliefs and opinions that may make them uncomfortable.

With that said, I now have two blogs.

This will be my "professional" blog. It will contain only inspirational & motivational messages. On the other hand ... Don't get it twisted ... I'll still be bringing it real. However, my political views, my views on issues regarding racism, and any of societies other ills will be reserved for my "personal" blog.

So welcome to the NEW face of the HRJR Blog!


No comments: